Saturday, September 23, 2017




Are you ever homesick for your hometown?
I think what I miss most about the hometown is the way of life. I was younger and things moved more slowly. Now it seems everyday just whizzes by, and I never have accomplished anything. Most of the people I knew when I lived there have moved on so that would not be the reason I missed it. I do miss the feeling of small town living. You'd think that living where I do now I would get the small town vibe, but I don't. I have been here 20+ years and still feel like an outsider. I guess maybe I do miss my hometown.
How's that for a clear and concise thought? Clear as mud.



 Does your hometown have a website? Please share the link.
I didn't know if Robbinsdale had a website or not. I found it, and enjoyed watching the videos provided, and learning some new things about my town.
Watching the videos brought back so many memories. 

http://robbinsdalemn.com/home

2 comments:

  1. I still feel like an outsider here, too, Trudy. I felt like one in the area where I last lived with my parents and as a young married woman, too. I didn't feel like that on the mill hill, though. That was great little kid living. :) I'm sorry that you feel like an outsider, too.

    Thanks for sharing the link to Robbinsdale. I look forward to looking through it.

    Thanks for participating in our challenge. Have a blessed night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so surprising how unwelcoming people can be.

    ReplyDelete