Friday, December 22, 2017

FRIDAY FOTO FRIENDS 12/22/2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. I pray yours is filled with love, joy and peace. It is time for Friday Fotos.


I broke from tradition this year with the Christmas decorations. I figured since my family think I am nuts, because of all my flamingos. I would prove them right. The tree is flamingo filled.
 I have other flamingo decorations also. a Santa flamingo for outside. I have new outfit with flamingos on it. And flamingos decal on my nails. There is something about flamingos that just makes me smile.
Last week  I introduced you all to LuLu . You had to have known there would be more photos. I was trying to fold laundry, and she thought she was helping. Right in the basket!
 She likes to play Hide & Seek. I think that is what she was doing. Once again in the basket.
 Snow in the woods is always pretty. I just wish there was more contrast in colors lol. Like colors in the summer.


 Experimenting with filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment