- Do you have a vegetable garden this year? Have you in previous years? I do have a vegetable garden. Last year was the first year in many years (ever) that I gardened. I used children's swimming pools as my gardens. These are pictures from last year. Our Spring planting time was so late this year that it is with a prayer and a dream for the gardens this year.
- What is your computer sitting on right now? Desk, dining room table, lap... I have a big comfy chair. Overstuffed is what it is called. It has huge arms which have flat tops. Perfect for setting a computer.
- Do you go shorter with your hair in the summer? If my hair were any shorter there wouldn't be any. Which is something I have been considering. My hair is getting thinner and thinner, with more patches of skin showing through. I have been contemplating cutting it all off.
- Are you an early top bed person, or a night owl? I go in the bedroom about 8, climb into bed, an read til about 10 or so. I like to get up early and hear the woods waking up.
- Tell me something funny. I'll tell you something funny too. :) A couple of weeks ago I told my neighbor that we had had a bear walk through the yard. She laughed and said I could keep it my yard. I laughed and told that no I was going to send him down to her. She let me know yesterday that he had in fact made a nighttime visit. She told me again to keep him at my house, I laughed and said now that he was there he was going to have to stay. This is a discussion we have every year. She trumped me this year though by having a cougar come to visit. I think I'll take my bear back. (was this funny)