I am joining for the first time Everyday Rurality for
Chats on the Farmhouse porch.
If you have been to see me before you know about my dilemma with the header/title. I still have no idea how to fix it.
- Do you use any type of water filter (pitcher or sink mount)? We gave well water which is normally very good. But, alas we have a poor well. We have the Culligan man come once a month to change up the softener thing, and we have from Culligan under the sink reverse osmosis. This makes our water very tasty.
- Do you have any tips for staying hydrated in the warmer weather? I always make sure to have water, and V-8 handy. V-8 is a great way to get the electrolytes back to where they need to be in case of dehydration. Popsicles work as does Pedialyte.
- Is your hair naturally curly or straight? My hair is so straight it has been used in place of ruler to make a straight line. JK, but it is straight. My brother got all of the curls.
- Are you on top of all the chores/work you do, or are you always running behind? I am always behind. The older I get the behinder I get. I remember when I could go from one end of the house to the other in one day and have a spotlessly clean house. It seems that the one day jobs now take 2 or 3 days. I wonder what I will be like in 10 years and shudder.
- If you could sing a song to Wendell, what would it be? Well, for starters since this is my first time here I am not sure who Wendall is,however, if he is a cat...I would ask him what he wanted to hear. Because as all people know cats have a very large vocabulary. My experience tells me that most cats like to hear "Don't Fence Me In" or "Puff the Magic Dragon." If Wendall is some other sort of animal it is up for grabs what to sing. If he is a human well then he probably would ask me not to sing.
This has been fun for me. I hope it has been fun for you.