1. What's something people might ask you for help with?
The only thing that comes to mind is I might be asked to crochet something for them.
2. What's something you might ask people for help with?
I have a garden this year for the first time in 20 years. I have lots of gardening questions. I also ask my son for help around the house with things I can't do...wash windows.
3. Did your family take summer vacations when you were a child? If so, where did you go? If you're a parent, did/do you plan summer vacations for your own family? Did/do they resemble those you took as a child?
We didn't every year, but I have some wonderful memories of trips to Colorado. I remember one year we went by train to Colorado, and spent some time there. Then we took the train to Idaho and spent time with relatives there. We went by car into Washington to a state park and met more family. We camped for a few days and then went onto the uncle's farm. After being there a few weeks we took the train back to Colorado and then eventually the train home. A wonderful time for kids. However, I am sure it exhausted my mom.
4. Pool-lake-ocean...which one is most appealing to you on a hot summer day?
I don't swim, and in fact am terrified of the water. A pool is definitely out. I do like to put my feet in the water, and since I live in the middle of the country with no ocean in sight I have to say a lake. However, my ideal day at the water would be in a boat just enjoying the easy movement of the waves.
5. Have you ever justified using the expression 'you gotta be cruel to be kind'? Was it really necessary or were you rationalizing?
I don't believe in spankings, because of this I had to be creative with punishments. I took special toys away when my son was young. As he got older privileges were removed. Fortunately, he didn't really need the tough love. As for the expression I don't think I have ever said it or thought it.
6. The Journal of Psychology recently mentioned the results of a survey identifying the ten most hated foods as-liver, lima beans, mayonnaise, mushrooms, eggs, okra, beets, brussel sprouts, tuna, and gelatin. Of those foods, how many do you actually hate? Any you'd add to the list?
I really really hate mushrooms. I mean really and truly. I don't care for okra, too slimy As for the rest of the list they are some of my favorites..
7. What's your favorite book or movie set in a beach or lake town?
. It has to be "Beaches" with Bette Midler. A testament to friendship. Always god for a cry too.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so
excited. My tomato plants actually have tomatoes on them! The squash has a flower. I am feeling successful. I got my idea for my gardens from a magazine. Easy peasy.
As you can see I still don't know how to fix my header. This goes along with question #2. If you know how to center this and the title, could you please tell me how.?