Friday, September 22, 2017

It's Friday and time for Foto Friends. 

I know I post a lot of photos of the St. Croix, but I love the beauty of this piece of water. Being a river it is constantly moving, constantly changing. Everyday it looks different to me. Especially with the seasons about to change.
This one here reminded me of a shark.



A couple of late photos of the fairy garden. This little guy better hurry and catch his limit or he will be ice fishing.
The bunnies, hedgehogs, and kitty are all deciding where to go for the winter. I think the little Master of the Garden wants them all live with him.
Mr. Toad is contemplating the heat index on this the first day of fall.
. The view up the road from Wisconsin. I live at the top of that hill and to the left. The hill is steep and long.


6 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures of the river and water and your sweet little fairy garden. I love that! I also love seeing the road (steep) that leads to your home. I'll bet it is tricky to drive in winter!! Hard to imagine everything covered in snow and ice when it looks so lovely and green and peaceful now. Enjoy your autumn weather while you can!! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hill can be tricky in the winter. If no one is coming we generally drive right down the middle. No autumn weather here. It is more like hot murky July. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photos Trudy. I love the little fairy garden too. Happy Autumn and day of blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Toni! The fairy garden is a fun summertime thing. It changes every year. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Oh, don't apologize for posting pics of the river...I enjoy them, too. That rock does look like a shark. LOL I love the one with the light reflecting on the water. Ms. Mary shared a little glimpse of her daughter's fairy garden....I'm thinking I'd like to have one of those some day. I think our granddaughter would love that! Thanks so much for sharing your fotos with FFF...HOPE your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I do like the water. There are so many fairy garden accessories available online and in stores that the only problem is trying to decide what to get!

      Delete