Friday, February 16, 2018

February Friday Foto Friends 2/16/2018

Yes, it is Friday in the middle of February. How did that happen? I guess it crept on me, because in January I was busy, and for most of February I have been in the middle of the flu-fog. I am all better now, and am ready to share a few fotos.


I haven't anywhere for most of the winter. Our house faces East, but we live in the woods. It is hard to get sunrise photos in the woods. The trees get in the way, and they will NOT move.
A few weeks ago I went to the city to visit a few days with my BF. I left my house at O'Dark:30 AM. And, yes I stopped along the highway to get these photos. Traffic be darned! 



 God certainly graced my travel that morning!
Remember just before Christmas I shared the new little girl in our lives? This is her 2 months later. My has she grown!

I woke her from her nap, and she is none too happy with me.



How do they manage to pose that just steals your heart? Her personality is just so much fun, and she is a tease! Unlike most kitties she likes hugs and kisses. When I pick her up she puts one leg around my neck so that her head can be right next to mine. How adorable can you get, I ask?

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful night sky photos. Cute kitty too. Thanks for sharing Trudy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious colors in the sunset. Your furry friend is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sky photos but the kitty is my favorite :). How adorable she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trudy, your sunrise pictures are gorgeous! And that sweet kitten...so so pretty. Love the little bit of black under her chin. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a precious friend you have...she looks much like our grand kitty. And, wow... such a gorgeous sunrise you were blessed with! Happy weekend to you! 💜

    ReplyDelete