1. The best part of waking up is____________________________________.
Of course the coffee, but even before getting out of bed I like, did I say like? I meant love that first morning stretch. The one that involves ever part of your body. Even the baby toes. That's the best in waking up.
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?
Well, let's see...I am terrified of heights so that leaves out Big Sur, I am terrified of water so I best not swim with the dolphins.Both of which are bigger than just fears. I guess that leaves the lion. Hmmm. Which would I hate the most. I guess it would be swimming with the dolphins high in the Big Sur wilderness.
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to?
My body falling apart. It has already started. SIGH. I think the part I would normally look forward to would be the freedom to do what I want, when I want, but I pretty much already have that.
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?
I do like hot sauce. Sirracha (sp?) is one of my favorites, but only a little bit. I must have it on burritos, scrambled eggs, and tamales. Maybe I can go to a 5 if I can cut some of the heat with sour cream. And if not then 5 is too hot.
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
I think, I hope, my son learned forgiveness, being able to laugh at ourselves is always good, kindness to others, a good work ethic, charity, and love.
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?
Hands down "Apollo 13", with out a doubt.
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.
What did the duck say when she bought a tube of lipstick?
Put it on my bill!! Guffaw.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This where I like to share a photo (s) from around my yard.
The first is of Ozzy who was looking out while I was taking photographs.
The first peppers of the season
Blackberries almost ready
See you next week! Thanks for stopping by!