A low key Hodgepodge
1. What would you say is the key to success?
I think the key to success is determination. You have to be determined to succeed, and not let anything get in your way. Of course your goals may change over time, but as long as you keep your eyes on the prize you can make it.
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
I have never been to the Keys or even Florida for that matter. I really have no desire to go there. All I can think about is hot, and humid. I know it is beautiful and there is more there than the weather, but no thank you. I did live in N.C. for a while, and that is as much of the South as I have seen.
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
There is a farm near town that has donkeys. Wild turkeys often find their way into our yard. I think they have a roost in the woods somewhere. I guess my son's girlfriend's little dog. He is quite the monkey. He is a dachshund and min-pin cross. He acts like a monkey. He is adorable.
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.'What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
I think it means not to give too many people keys to your heart. You must protect yourself by not letting too many people in. We need to be cautious.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
The title to our property, birth certificates, and things like that are in a fire proof box.
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
Right now this very moment. My car is broken and needs some expensive repairs. Just the other day the check engine light came on so that is something else that has to be checked. We have only the 1 car so I am hoping the garage has loaners, because if they don't I don't know how I will get home from there. It is 28 miles away.
Who think.s we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?.
Oh yes please!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Recently I was at a friends house for a few days . She has the most amazing roses. I thought I would share them with you.