Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Foto Friends #127

Friday Foto Freinds

It's been a while since I participated. I think maybe, because winter is a difficult time to get excited about any photos.

Taken last week. I like the little bunch of snow in the middle of the river.
 My privilege from last week to see him.
 On the river yesterday. I slammed on my brakes and quickly turned around. There were many more birds, but I made them nervous. They walked away before I even got out of the car.
 I don't know if this pair is a pair of Trumpeter Swans, or Snow Geese.
 And, finally just because it was a beautiful day, and this is so pretty.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the birds especially.
    I am in the minority but I love winter and hate to see it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful photos to share with us. I hope you get some Spring weather soon and that will help you feel more motivated to take photos. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what beautiful fotos. You live in such a beautiful part of the country. Thanks for joining in this week... I understand about having trouble getting fotos in the winter! Happy SONday! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been missing you at our Friday Foto Friends link up Hope all is well with you! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful bird photos...I am from Wings of Eagles and you asked about my Christian planner.I ordered mine here...https://christianplanner.com/products/christian-planner..not cheap. But then again hubs may have ordered ithis same one from amazon and saved a dollar. I pad 28 dollars. But I love it

    ReplyDelete