Friday, June 23, 2017

Foto Friday Friends #84

If it's Friday it must be time for Friday Foto Friends. This is number 84.

After months and months of computer problems I think, maybe, I hope, and pray they are all fixed. 

Here we go:


An uninvited guest. He came into the yard a few weeks ago. Took down my bird feeder. He tried to get into the porch. It is a bit disconcerting to see his claw marks on the outside of the door. I am very thankful that they are on the outside and not the inside.

 The quality isn't the greatest. I wasn't about to go outside and ask his permission to take his picture. These were taken from the living room window.
 The iris' were blooming in my BF's garden while I was in the city.

It looks like a heart giving me a glimpse of the sky. It is the first thing I look at when I go outside for my morning coffee. I'm thinking of taking a photo each and every morning to see the different looks of the sky. Isn't God great to give me this heart? 
This little dragonfly took a nice long rest on my car's antenna one day. Every once in a while he would flit away, but come right back. I love his wings.

Enjoy!


                                          


   

2 comments:

  1. What is it with a dragonfly and a car? I've seen several flitting around my car in the parking lot at Wal-Mart...kinda odd! Love that heart in the sky...better than my hole in the sky...LOL Pretty irises...and wow!!! Those bears are a bit too close for comfort, especially claw marks on your house!!! Scary! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your fotos...HOPE you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it's taken so long for a reply. Summer busyness. Fortunately the bears has not been back. But then again I haven't put the bird feeder back up. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete