Monday, April 15, 2013


I have blogged in the past, but not for a few years. I have been trying to get back into it, but in the process I broke my blog. I can't even show it to you, because I have now lost it.  I hope to start slowly, and gain momentum with a daily slice of my life on Rosebud Lane.




Acting Balanced

Here are the Questions:

1. What is your best solution for getting rid of a headache?
After years of suffering and trying many things to get rid of migraines I have found that 2 aspirin and a cherry coke work the best. Chocolate doesn't hurt either.
2. Do you enjoy taking naps?
I don't take planned naps. I mean like going in and laying down, but I often wake-up from a nap with the crochet hook still in my hand and a 1/2 has passed. Those I do enjoy.
3. What was the last 'block buster' movie you saw at the theatre?
The last movie I saw in the theater was about 8 years ago. I think it was called 9/11. It was about the firefighters who wouldn't give up trying to rescue people trapped in the rubble after the collapse.
4. If you could have anyone cook you dinner who would it be?
Hands down it would be Gordon Ramsey. He is a very "colorful" guy, but I think his food would be the best in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you blogging again. Chocolate works for me as a headache cure as well.

    ReplyDelete