Friday, October 6, 2017

Joining in the fun this Fantastically Fall Friday at Friday Foto Friends.

I might not like fall, because winter is soon to follow, but I do enjoy the colors. The sumac a beautiful.
 We have had so much rain this last week that the river is very high. I tried something different with this photo.
 I don't know if you can see or tell how deep the water is, but the trees are in it. This is the overflow for the river. The overflow is almost overflowing.

 The overflow in the other side of the river.
I have put away all of the summer plants. All except this petunia pot. It just keeps on blooming. There are even some new buds on it.
 It is fun to see bird nests in the trees once the leaves are gone. I did not like to see this though.

Does anyone know how to keep the CLOUD from getting the photos? They seem to go there and not my computer, and then I can't edit them.





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Autumn photos Trudy. Wish I could help you on the cloud but I don't know how. Hope someone will be able to help. Have a blessed weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall photos.
    Here is an article about keeping private photos off icloud.
    https://www.imore.com/how-keep-all-your-private-photos-icloud

    ReplyDelete