Friday, October 20, 2017

Fall's Finale For Friday Foto Friends

Joining everyone at Debbie's for Friday Foto Friends.

My favorite piece of water. Locally, that is.
The St. Croix. Last weekend I got right down to the water's edge. No editing on this photo.
I tried to get creative with my editing. Almost black and white, but not quite.

This isn't at the river. It is out of order. I think the way the colors blend it looks like a painting.
This is the same as the second photo with different editing.

It was a glorious day!
I really don'e like seeing this in the tree after the leaves are all gone.
I have never ever ever decorated for fall. My first attempt. 
Please meet Anna, Franz, and Crow.
The dog's name if Victor. And, please ignore the propane tank.


12 comments:

  1. Trudy, that is a nice river! Love to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and for your first attempt it is really wonderful.
    I hang brown paper bags around my property to keep wasps and hornets away. They think it is a rival nest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next summer I will try the paper bag idea. I really hate the bees. Thank Annie

      Delete
  3. I always love to see photo's of water, so serene and peaceful. You did good on your decorations.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, Trudy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree water seems to calm me. Thanks Sylvia.

      Delete
  4. I always love to see photo's of water, so serene and peaceful. You did good on your decorations.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, Trudy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, I can't believe that's your first time decorating for fall...it looks awesome. And, I love how you've edited a few of the fotos. I don't like seeing any kind of bee's nest, either...especially, hornets. :( Thanks so much for sharing! HOPE you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you think the outside decorations are good wait til I share what I have inside. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nest in the tree is impressive. Wasps, hornets, or what ever it is that builds those built one near our house. (I can see it from the kitchen window.) Last year when winter came birds pecked a hole into it and during snow storms there was a chickadee that hung out in there. It was so fun to watch. Don't know what happened with the things that built it, but I sure did enjoy the second owners of the nest a great deal.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks beautiful at that river. Very good editing tries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos of the river, it looks so peaceful.Fall is truly a great season for decorating with all the lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete