Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Foto Friends #109

A mishmash of photos today. Just because I have been gone for a few weeks.

In October I filled out a card for a drawing. A local gift shop was going to be celebrating their one year anniversary, and was giving away gifts. I won! The 1st prize! The complete Nativity from Willow Tree. I almost fainted when they called to tell me. I have always wanted this  Nativity Set, but it was beyond my limitations.


 A sunrise. I was actually a bit too early for the full color. It's pretty anyway.

I love the way the pinks are just sort of hovering.

 We have a new addition to our house. Her name is LuLu. She is a speed demon. Up and down the hallway, over the top of chairs. Many,many times. Then she drops and takes a nap.



Merry Christmas everyone! I pray that with this Oh so special season you find hope and peace, and happiness.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the Nativity!
    Your kitty is so cute, I have an 11 year old kitty and he gets up every morning running and jumping around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when she runs around. I wish I could bottle the energy.

      Delete
  2. Oh, my word...what a blessing to win that nativity. I've always loved it, too! I just went out about 15 minutes ago and took a pic of our sunrise. I agree, it's so hard to get a really good pic of what we're seeing...but maybe that's God's way of telling us we can never truly capture HIS beauty! ;-) Your new addition is a sweetie! HOPE you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always, always love this Nativity. Never thought I would own it though. I do believe you're right. We can never achieve God's beauty in nature or the perfection.

      Delete
  3. I also love the sunrise! Every sunrise is a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever sunrise is a miracle. The promise of a new day.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. She sure is a hand full. Imagine a 2 year old with 4 legs. LOL

      Delete
  5. How wonderful to win such a great prize!!
    Lulu is too cute!
    Lovely photos. Sunrise are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my prize. Guess I can't say I never win anything. LuLu is a doll. Thanks. I do love sunrises, and the beginning of the new day.

      Delete